AWV Creates Revit® Files for BIM Modeling
There's little doubt that 3D modeling is the next important wave in the construction industry. The letters BIM - Building Information Modeling - seem to be popping up everywhere, from tradeshow floors to trade magazines. Experts agree that BIM will do for the construction industry what computer-aided drafting (CAD) did for mechanical drawing.
AWV has embraced this new technology by developing some 3D Revit® for architectural louvers and screens. The following models each have Revit® files available for download. These files are also available at http://seek.autodesk.com.
- LS-47 - Extruded Aluminum Equipment Screen
- LAA-1215 - 12 inch acoustical louver
- LAA-12AF - 12 inch airfoil acoustical louver
- LE-21 - 4 inch deep extruded aluminum louver
- LE-22 - 4 inch deep hurricane louver
- LE-31 - 6 inch deep extruded aluminum louver
- LE-32 - 6 inch deep hurricane louver
- LE-49 - 4 inch deep architectural louver
- LE-57 - 2 inch deep extruded louver
- LE-59 - 5 inch deep wind-driven rain louver
- LE-65C - 6 inch deep combination louver
- LE-68 - 6 inch deep wind-driven rain louver